Yummy Cake Recipe for your dog
Did your dog just graduate to the next step? Is it your dog’s birthday or “Gotcha Day”? Would you just like to celebrate? Your dog will love this cake and best of all it’s a good for him!
Basic Dog Cake Recipe
• 1 pound A Place for Paws RAW Chicken & Veggie mix
• or 1 can Salmon
• or 2 cans of Tuna
• 1 cup Wheat flour
• 1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
• ½ lb. Beef liver
• 2 eggs, separated
• 12 oz. soft cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 and butter a 9-inch round cake pan.
2. Simmer beef liver in a little water until cooked. Cool and grind in blender to a smooth soft paste. Mix thoroughly with dog food or salmon.
3. Beat egg whites to soft peaks and fold into liver mixture. Blend in flour and baking powder, be careful not to over mix. You want to retain the lightness of the egg whites.
4. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool and frost with soft cream cheese. Decorate with Cheez Whiz and dog biscuits and serve.
6. This recipe can be easily modified to use alternate ingredients.
165 Nulf Drive
Columbiana, Ohio 44408
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri. 7AM–6PM
Thurs 7AM to 8PM